CBSSPORTS.COM FANTASY PLATFORM PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Why did we create the CBSSports.com Fantasy Platform?
At CBSSports.com, we love fantasy sports playing fantasy games, building fantasy games, and creating unique and valuable fantasy content. Our objective is to build and offer the most entertaining fantasy sports experience on the planet, and this platform is our way to help developers innovate on the games we all love. CBSSports.com fantasy gamers are serious players who want more fantasy games, tips, tools, services and content; that's where you come in to deliver value.
Our Core Values
CBSSports.com is a rich and vibrant community for our users, our partners, our advertisers, and now, for developers. Our core values drive everything we do to maintain and grow the CBSSports.com Fantasy Sports experience and will serve as the foundation for how we'll evaluate your apps, including, without limitation:
- Create the ultimate fantasy game experience
- Build and extend a premium fantasy game website
- Allow fantasy gamers to play and compete in a variety of settings
- Constantly innovate to give fantasy gamers choices and to keep them coming back
- Be solid, like a rock
- Maintain our well-established reputation for reliability, integrity and trustworthiness
- Protect the interests of our users, developers, partners, and advertisers
We've opened our Fantasy APIs to make it easy for you to develop and sell apps to a massive audience of hardcore fantasy sports gamers.
CBSSports.com wants you the coders, the innovators, the experts to build the cool stuff that can make fantasy sports more fun. In return we'll make sure it's easy for you to build, sell and make money on paid apps.
Why develop on CBSSports.com?
- Access. Get unprecedented access to a large audience of fantasy gamers with fanatical sports interests and a willingness to pay for content, products, and services related to fantasy sports.
- Integration. Your apps can be integrated directly into our fantasy game experience.
- Exposure. Your apps and brand will get broad exposure across CBSSports.com fantasy games and our apps store, "CBSSports.com App Central".
- Revenue. When your paid apps sell, you make money.
- Innovation. Work with us and change the game! We believe the CBSSports.com Fantasy Platform offers such a rich environment for innovation that fantasy gaming may never be the same again.
What is the CBSSports.com Fantasy Platform?
The CBSSports.com Fantasy Platform is a development environment we created to make it simple for you to offer apps to fantasy gamers on CBSSports.com. The CBSSports.com Fantasy Platform launched with the 2012 fantasy baseball and football seasons and we plan to roll out support for other popular sports Fantasy Basketball, Hockey, etc. throughout the year and beyond.
The CBSSports.com Fantasy Platform is comprised the following:
- CBSSports.com Development Center This is your home for learning about and developing on the CBSSports.com Fantasy Platform. Here you can offer apps on CBSSports.com, track your apps' performance, and make money on paid apps. The Development Center includes:
- Easy sign-up for a developer account so that you can quickly start building apps on the CBSSports.com Fantasy Platform. There are two levels of developer account, the Basic developer account that permits you to develop an app on the Fantasy Platform and operate in a testing environment and make available to your private league and the Premium developer account at a non-refundable cost of $25 that permits you to develop an app on the Fantasy Platform and make available to the public in CBSSports.com App Central.
- Access to all of the CBSSports.com Fantasy Platform APIs and API documentation and your own test environment for developing apps and testing them within a fantasy league operating on CBSSports.com.
- Access to developer knowledgebase, platform feedback, and more.
- CBSSports.com App Central This is the place where fantasy gamers on CBSSports.com find and install your apps. Fantasy gamers can access CBSSports.com App Central from CBSSports.com Fantasy Games and from CBSSports.com.
- Only Premium developers may offer their apps in CBSSports.com App Central.
- Apps are categorized in CBSSports.com App Central by type, such as "Draft," "Roster Management," "Content," etc.
- Fantasy gamers using CBSSports.com App Central have the ability to rate apps they have aquired.
- CBSSports.com Fantasy Games
- CBSSports.com App Central is accessible from within CBSSports.com Fantasy Games.
- Your apps may be integrated directly within the UI of CBSSports.com Fantasy Games such as Fantasy Baseball Commissioner, Fantasy Baseball Platinum, etc.
What do you do next?
We hope you're ready to start developing! If so, here's a checklist of next steps to get you going:
1. Sign-up for a developer account.
2. Review and familiarize yourself with our Core Values, and all Fantasy Platform terms, and policies.
3. Start concepting and developing your app while participating in our developer forum.
4. Submit your app to CBSSports.com App Central.
5. Track the performance of your app in the Development Center.
What kinds of apps can you build on the CBSSports.com Fantasy Platform?
We designed the CBSSports.com Fantasy Platform to accommodate a broad range of apps and to support everything from fantasy content to sophisticated decision tools or interactive features customized with data from individual fantasy leagues and teams. In the future, the CBSSports.com Fantasy Platform may support apps that live outside the experience of CBSSports.com Fantasy Leagues (e.g. an entirely new game).
Today, apps built on the CBSSports.com Fantasy Platform can be directly integrated within the experience of CBSSports.com Fantasy Games, so users can interact with your apps via the UI of games including CBSSports.com Fantasy Baseball Commissioner and Fantasy Baseball Gold.
We launched the CBSSports.com Fantasy Platform with Fantasy Baseball 2012 and added Fatnasy Football 2012. Our plan is to support additional sports during the year and beyond.
Apps Developed Using Fantasy APIs
Do you have the game-changer for fantasy team or league management or a social innovation for fantasy sports?
When you're ready to commit development resources, the CBSSports.com Fantasy Platform offers a comprehensive set of APIs providing access to data within CBSSports.com Fantasy Games. You can access everything you need to build a customized fantasy app, such as the following:
- Fantasy owners, their teams, draft order, rosters
- Scoring rules, schedules
- Positions, player data, transactions, stats
- Scoring, standings
- Stories and headlines published by a league and CBSSports.com
- Message board content
- And more
Apps integrated within CBSSports.com Fantasy Games will be accessible directly within the user interface of the league environment. They will be integrated into the league UI via iframe that will live on its own page within the applicable CBSSports.com Fantasy Game.
Some examples of integrated apps using the APIs may include a roster optimization app, draft companion app, or a custom live scoring app.
Some examples of integrated apps that don't use the APIs may be columns or rankings that you produce.
Users can install integrated apps from within the CBSSports.com Fantasy Games as well as by navigating to CBSSports.com App Central. These apps may be used in place of default features of CBSSports.com Fantasy Games.
Apps will be hosted on the developers' own servers and served through an iframe on CBSSports.com and subject to hosting requirements as set forth in the Service Level Agreement. As a result, developers have significant flexibility to design their apps using their own technologies within the available real estate of the iframe. Baseball app iframe dimensions are 790 pixels wide x 1200 pixels high. New for 2014: Football app iframe dimensions are 940 pixels wide x 1200 pixels high.
Apps built on the CBSSports.com Fantasy Platform will only function when served through an iframe on CBSSports.com. The platform does not allow and it is not permitted for developers to utilize the Fantasy APIs to power an app that's not served through an iframe on CBSSports.com (such as an iOS app or a Chrome app, for example).
Apps that stand alone outside of CBSSports.com Fantasy Games (in other words, apps that are not integrated within the CBSSports.com fantasy game league UI such as a new game altogether) will also operate within an iframe on CBSSports.com with a URL branded for the developer. Please note that these apps are not part of the initial Fantasy Platform release, they are planned to be available in the future. When available, these apps will be listed in CBSSports.com App Central.
The Fantasy Platform offers substantial flexibility with regard to the elements of your apps. Please keep the following details in mind as you plan your apps.
The Fantasy Platform will support three different models for how a fantasy gamer may acquire access to an app. When all three become available all you need to do is select the model that applies best to your app experience and goals.
Note that only Multi-team is available at the January 2012 launch. Single Team and League app ownership are planned for the future.
- Multi-team: available at launch, this app ownership model covers all CBSSports.com fantasy teams that a user is managing during the term of the subscription. Any team owner and/or commissioner can subscribe to an app for multiple teams.
- Single team: (should be coming soon) this app ownership model covers only one CBSSports.com fantasy team during the term of the subscription. The user will have to acquire the app separately for each team that he manages. Any team owner and/or commissioner may subscribe to an app for a single team.
- League: (should be coming soon) this app ownership model covers all fantasy gamers (and the teams they manage) within a single league on CBSSports.com during the term of the subscription. The league's Commissioner is the only user who can subscribe to an app that will be available to everyone in the league.
Setting Billing, Pricing, and Subscription Term
The CBSSports.com Fantasy Platform offers three options for billing. Of the three options, note that Recurring Payment is not available at launch, but should be coming soon.
- Free: there is no cost for access to your app for the duration of the subscription term.
- Pay once: fantasy gamer pays once for access to your app for the duration of the subscription term, and the maximum subscription term for now is one professional sports season. For example, if the term is the Fantasy Baseball season, the user would pay once and get access to the app from the MLB pre-season through early October. At the end of the term, the user will have to manually renew his app subscription for future MLB seasons, assuming you build and offer the app in future seasons.
- Recurring payment: not available at launch, but should be coming soon, this is useful for offering auto-renewing app subscriptions. Use recurring payment, for example, to collect a recurring monthly fee that is only canceled when the user deactivates the app. Recurring payments may also be used for seasonal auto-renewals. The plan is for youto have the ability to set billing frequency for weekly, monthly, or annual payments.
*PLEASE NOTE CBSi shall be the seller of record of your paid app
If your app is not free, you set the price of your app above the minimum price of USD$0.99 per subscription term as determined in your sole and exclusive discretion.
We assume most fantasy apps will have seasonal (and in some cases annual) user interest. For that reason when submitting an app, we ask you to provide an end date for when the app should no longer be available for subscription in CBSSports.com App Central as well as an end date for when you will stop supporting the app for the season.
APPLICATION REVIEW PROCESS
Submitting Applications for Approval
Although submitting apps to CBSSports.com is fairly straightforward, there are a few things you need to think about and decide prior to submitting your Application.
Developer Account. The first thing you need to do to get started is register to become an Authorized Developer by creating a developer account. Once you have established the Basic Developer Account, you will be permitted to access to the Fantasy Platform and commence development of your app in a testing environment for use in your own league if you desire. Please note that the Basic Develop Account does not permit you to make your app publicly available in CBSSports.com App Central or otherwise. There is no charge or fee to set up a Basic Developer Account. The Premium Developer Account provides you the access to the Fantasy Platform to commence development of your app and permits you to establish yourself as a vendor and submit apps approved by CBSi to be made publicly available in CBSSports.com App Central. There is a non-refundable fee of USD$25 to establish a Premium developer account.
Note if you're developing an app exclusively for your own or your league's private use mark it as "private." Private apps are not available within CBSSports.com App Central. Both Basic and Premium developers can build and submit a private app for approval.
Apps designated as "public" may be offered to all fantasy gamers in CBSSports.com App Central. Remember in order to submit a public app you will need to upgrade from a Basic to a Premium developer account and pay the non-refundable fee of $25.00.
App submission process
When you decide your app is ready to be deployed you simply need to click the "I'm Ready to Submit my App" button that appears at the top of your app's "About" page.
During the submission process, you'll be asked to answer questions about your app so that we have the information required to support and manage it for/with you.
We recommend strongly that you review the requirements listed in the table below. For your convenience, there are blank spaces in the far right column where you can keep notes for reference as you proceed through the submission process and finalize details for your App(s).
Be sure to read the Frequently Asked Questions for more details about some of the app requirements.
|App full name||Limited to 80 characters; does not need to be unique.|
|App short name||Limited to 12 characters; displayed in places where the full app name won't fit. This must be unique in other words, not the same as another active app.|
|Public or private?||"Public" apps can be made available in CBSSports.com App Central; "Private" apps are developed for one's own league or simply for testing.|
|Sport?||For which fantasy sport was the app developed? Important for surfacing the app and for correct app placement. Currently, only baseball and football are be supported.|
|App URL||iframe URL for your hosted app page.|
|App description||This will be the main descriptor for your app, letting users know what to expect out of it. Describe what the app does as clearly and accurately as possible.|
|App category?||Select the category for your app. This is where your app will be surfaced in CBSSports.com App Central. Select from:
|App logo||Logo size limited to 75x75 pixels; resized to 25x25 pixels for placements where the larger logo does not fit.|
|App screenshots (optional)||You can include up to four screenshots of your app. Screenshots limited to 600x360 pixels.|
|App support URL||URL linking to your hosted support site for your app so that users of your app can get customer support.|
|App support email||Email address where users can ask questions or report problems with your app.|
|App vanity URL||There is a mechanism within CBSSports.com Development Center that supports the creation of an app-specific vanity URL at CBSSports.com so you can point people to your app on our site. For example, www.cbssports.com/app/yourappnamehere|
|Tags||CBSi supplies pre-defined tags to allow users to search on keywords and have the app listed in search returns.|
|App Ownership Model||Select the ownership model for your app.
|App subscription model?||Select the fee schedule for your app.
|App price||Set the price for your app; paid apps must be at least USD$0.99.|
|CBSSports.com App Central end date||Select the last date the app will be available for purchase in CBSSports.com App Central.|
|App active end date||Select the last date your app will be supported.|
App Approval Process
Our goal is to make the approval process as quick and painless as possible. The general turnaround time should be 3-4 business days. Once we review your app we will send you feedback via email and a message center post that will either notify you of your approval and successful deployment or give you information on what still needs to be addressed in order to secure approval.
When you submit your app, our staff tests and reviews it to verify that it works the way our users will expect. The review process is to let you know before you start developing your app the criteria that needs to be met in order for your app to have the best chance of gettingapproved.
When you submit your app, we will:
- Install it
- Test its functionality to ensure there are no performance issues
- Play with it
- Validate that it does what it's supposed to do
- Look for disqualifiers
Disqualifiers include, without limitation, any violation of our values, terms, and policies and will automatically cause us to reject an app.
App Review Guidelines
When you submit an app for review, we will be evaluating it within the framework and spirit of our Core Values and against the CBSSports.com Fantasy Platform terms and policies. As it is impossible to delineate every issue or concern that may arise with a submitted Application, we reserve the right to reject any Application as determined in our sole and exclusive discretion
We recommend the following:
- Stick to the spirit of our Core Values.
- Develop professional and high quality apps. Your app should enhance the user experience, do what your app says it's supposed to do, and not have performance issues.
- Follow our Commercial Terms and comply with CBSi Acceptable Use Policy. For example, we already have great products that our fantasy gamers pay for, trust, and enjoy. Don't simply replicate them.
- Comply with the CBSi Brand Guidelines, CBSi UX Guidelines, and CBSi API Rules.
For reference below are guidelines summarizing common issues that conflict with our Core Values and/or violate our terms and policies. Review these when planning your apps:
1. Does your app(s) comply with the CBSi Acceptable Use Policy and the following requirements?
- Apps must not attempt to largely or completely replace complete game experiences provided by our CBSSports.com fantasy league products.
- Apps must not misrepresent or damage the CBSSports.com brand.
- Apps must not infringe on patents, copyrights, or trademarks, trade secrets or other intellectual property rights or scrape or frame other sites.
- Apps must not present objectionable content of any kind.
- Apps must not knowingly introduce security risks, computer or other device viruses, or any form of malware.
- Apps must not allow gambling or any form of chance-based game.
- Apps must not incorporate advertising and/or sponsorships of any kind.
- Apps must not incorporate or promote merchandising, upcharging, or any form of commerce.
- Apps must not cause the user to incur expenses outside CBSSports.com App Central.
- Apps must not misuse CBSSports.com copyrighted assets.
- Apps must comply with and not violate CBSi UX Guidelines.
- Apps must not misrepresent themselves with labeling and descriptive text.
- Apps must not patently misquote, misrepresent, or falsify information, including marketing and merchandising material in a clearly non-satirical way.
- Apps must not expose, convert, or convey CBSi proprietary data for consumption by others.
- Apps must not expose, convert, or convey user data for consumption by others.
- Apps must not collect additional user data outside the platform facilities.
- Apps must not offer commercial transactions of any kind, including, without limitation, any financial services.
2. Does your app(s) meet our quality criteria?
- Apps must largely do what you purport them to do so that the name is accurately descriptive and an app is categorized correctly.
- Each major feature of an app must function correctly and meet the expectations of the user based upon app description and purpose.
3. Does your app(s) comply with our technology usage guidelines?
- Apps must not abuse our APIs.
- Apps must not abuse the user's browser, plug-ins, or PC resources.
- Apps must not abuse bandwidth neither ours nor the user's.
Please read the following important information relating to our terms, policies, and processes so you can take the steps to successfully join our developer community and use the CBSSports.com Fantasy Platform.
All developers building on the CBSSports.com Fantasy Platform must register and be approved for either a Basic or Premium account. Every developer must comply with our Terms of Service.
Setting up a Basic developer account is free and easy. After completing a brief form, you'll get access to the APIs, API documentation, knowledgebase, and more everything you need to get up and running quickly and start developing on the CBSSports.com Fantasy Platform with a test environment for your app.
In order to make your app available commercially in CBSSports.com App Central, developers must establish themselves as vendors or join existing vendors by registering for a Premium account. Premium accounts require payment of a non-refundable fee of USD$25.
In order for us to process payments to vendors for sales of their apps, we must have the appropriate tax form on file. All vendors, even those with existing CBSSports.com relationships, must follow the electronic process for submitting a W-9 (or applicable form if you are outside the United States).
Please visit Upload a W-9 Form in the Development Center to complete this process.
NOTES regarding W-9 submission:
- If you're an individual developer:
- You can submit your W9 online and even sign it electronically.
- You'll need your Taxpayer Identification Number, which in most cases is your Social Security Number.
- If you're a company or other form of organization:
- You must physically sign and submit your W-9, which means that you'll have to download and print the form, sign it, scan it, and upload it into our system.
- You'll need your Employer Identification Number if you're a corporation, or your Taxpayer Identification Number (or SSN) if you're a sole proprietorship.
- If you're an existing CBSSports.com partner with a W-9 already on file, please follow the above guidelines. It is mandatory that all Fantasy Platform developers establish an account for payment within this new system.
Key facts about how you will be paid with respect to revenue collected in connection with consumer purchases of your paid app:
- All consumer purchases of your paid app will be processed by CBSi. CBSi shall be the seller of record of your paid app, and you will receive seventy percent (70%) of gross revenues actually collected from such consumer purchases of your paid app. In general, and as long as you have a minimum of USD$10.00 due at the end of any quarter, you will be paid amounts owed to you quarterly. CBSi follows a regular fiscal calendar, with quarters ending on March 31, June 30, September 30, and December 31.
- CBSi will distribute payments sixty (60) days from the end of each calendar quarter.
- If you earn USD$1,000.00 or more in any month, however, you will be paid sixty (60) days from the end of such month.
- All financial transactions will be paid in U.S. dollars (USD).
- You will be paid by check, mailed to the address on the W-9.
Application Refunds and Chargebacks policy
CBSi has a general no refund policy with respect to Applications. However, CBSI will consider refunding customers if the Application the customer purchased has significant performance issues and/or the customer is dissatisfied with the Application. CBSI may process a refund up to the full purchase price and you will be responsible for covering the full amount of the refund, whereas CBSI will retain the 30% commission garnered from the original sale of the Application. In the event of any chargeback in connection with your Application, CBSi shall retain retain the 30% commission garnered from the original sale of the Application.
Compliance with CBSSports.com Policies
Every developer on the CBSSports.com Fantasy Platform must comply with our terms and policies. Please review the following before developing an app on the Fantasy Platform.
CBSSports.com Fantasy Platform Terms of Service
CBSi Brand Guidelines
CBSi UX Guidelines
CBSi API Rules
CBSI ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
Fantasy Platform Policies
Millions of fantasy sports fans around the world trust CBSSports.com to provide a safe, fun, and innovative environment for fantasy gaming. The CBSSports.com Fantasy Platform, along with the apps you provide for it, is an integral part of the fantasy sports experience on CBSSports.com.
Our objective with the Fantasy Platform is to empower developers to build valuable businesses around the information flowing through our APIs while at the same time preserving our users' trust and protecting their rights as well as those of CBSi.
To develop on the CBSSports.com Fantasy Platform, you are subject to and must comply with the Acceptable Use Policy here:
I. General Conditions
|1.||Your use of the CBSSports.com Fantasy Platform documentation, code, and related materials made available to you on or through the Developer Center is subject to and must comply with these policies. As a reminder, you and any apps you develop are subject to the CBSi Terms of Service.|
|2.||Your use of our APIs is subject to certain limitations on access, calls, and use as set forth in the API Rules. If CBSSports.com determines that you have attempted to exceed or circumvent these limitations, your ability to develop on the CBSSports.com Fantasy Platform may be temporarily or permanently blocked. CBSSports.com may monitor your use of the CBSSports.com Fantasy Platform to improve the CBSSports.com service and to ensure your compliance with these policies.|
|3.||You must not violate any law or the rights of any individual or entity, and you must not expose CBSi or its users to harm or legal liability as determined by us in our sole discretion.|
|4.||Your app must not include functionality that requests or collects user names or passwords.|
|5.||You must not circumvent (or attempt to circumvent) our intended limitations on core CBSSports.com features and functionality.|
|6.||CBSi will constantly monitor API usage. Any apps you develop must keep API usage at a reasonable level based on the number of users and the function of the app. If your app exceeds reasonable usage, you may be subject to additional terms and/or limitations.|
|7.||You must not use or make derivative use of CBSSports.com marks and logos. You must not use terms for CBSSports.com's features and functionality if such use could confuse users into thinking that the reference is to CBSSports.com's features or functionality.|
|8.||You will not attempt to nor encourage others to:
|9.||Your app cannot frame or otherwise reproduce significant portions of the CBSSports.com site or service.|
II. Storing and Using Data You Receive From Us
|1.||You will request only the data required to operate your app.|
|2.||You may cache any data you receive through use of the API in order to improve your app's user experience, but you should make a concerted effort to keep the data up to date. This permission does not give you any rights to such data.|
|3.||You will not directly or indirectly transfer any data you receive from us, including user personally identifiable information (PII) data, to (or use such data in connection with) any ad network, ad exchange, data broker, or other advertising or monetization related toolset, even if a user consents to such transfer or use. By "indirectly" we mean you cannot, for example, transfer data to a third party who then transfers the data to an ad network. By "any data" we mean all data obtained through use of the Fantasy Platform including aggregate, anonymous, behavioral or derivative data.|
|4.||You will not sell any data. If you are acquired by or merge with a third party, you can continue to use user data within your app, but you cannot transfer data outside of it.|
|5.||If you stop using the Fantasy Platform or we disable your app, you must delete all data you have received through the use of the API.|
|6.||You will delete all data you receive concerning a user directly from us if the user asks you to do so, and you will provide an easily accessible mechanism for users to make such a request. We may require you to delete data you receive from the API if you violate our terms or policies.|
|7.||You will not include data that you receive from us concerning a user in any advertising creative, even if a user consents to such use.|
|8.||You must not give your vendor key to another party, unless that party is an agent acting on your behalf as an operator of your app. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account identifiers.|
|9.||You may not use content or other data collected from CBSi, apart from the authorization Token, to create a database.|
|10.||You may not use the data collected from the APIs or from users and their interactions, or the CBSSports.com content for any product or offering outside the app through which it was collected.|
III. Application Content
|1.||Responsibility for content. You are responsible for all content of and within your app, including user-generated content and any content hosted, streamed or otherwise delivered to users by third parties. You must make it clear that this content is not provided by CBSSports.com.|
|2.||Prohibited content. You agree that neither you nor your app will promote or provide content referencing, facilitating, containing, or using, the following:|
|a. Alcohol-related content, or sale of tobacco products, ammunition and/or firearms.|
|b. Content that infringes upon the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, intellectual property rights, privacy, publicity, moral or other personal or proprietary right, or that is deceptive or fraudulent.|
|c. Gambling, including without limitation, any online casino, sports books, bingo or poker.|
|d. Illegal activity and/or illegal contests, pyramid schemes, sweepstakes or chain letters.|
|e. Content that is hateful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, racist, offensive, off-color, sexually explicit or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.|
|f. The use of drugs or controlled substances.|
|h. Religious or political affiliations.|
|i. Any other content that we find to be inappropriate for the CBSSports.com audience.|
|3.||Rights to content.|
|a. You must ensure that you own or have secured all the rights necessary to copy, display, distribute, deliver, render and publicly perform all content of or within your app to CBSSports.com users in all countries where you make the content available.|
|b. You are responsible for all licensing, reporting, and payout obligations to third parties required in connection with content of or within your app.|
|c. Although we have no obligation to do so, in our sole discretion we may request, and you are required to provide us, proof that your app and any content of or within your app is properly licensed.|
|4.||Third party generated content. If your app contains content provided by third parties, you must comply with the following rules:|
|a. In the United States you must take all steps required to fall within the applicable safe harbors of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, including designating an agent to receive notices of claimed infringement, instituting a repeat infringer termination policy and implementing a "notice and takedown" process. You must comply with all notices/request from CBSi in connection with CBSi's compliance with the Digital Millenium Copyright Act in connection with your Application or otherwise.
In other countries, you must comply with local copyright laws and ensure you implement an appropriate "notice and takedown" process upon receiving a notice of claimed infringement.
|5.||Advertisements and cross-promotions. You must not include advertisements or promotions within your app with the exception of cross-promoting another app in CBSSports.com App Central that you've developed or for which you are a vendor on CBSSports.com.|
|6.||App review and approval. See Application Review Process for more information about the types of apps and app content that will be accepted.|
|We can take enforcement action against you and any or all of your apps if we determine in our sole judgment that you or your app violates the CBSSports.com Fantasy Platform Terms of Service. Enforcement action is both automated and manual, and can include disabling your app, restricting you and your app's access to Fantasy Platform functionality, terminating our agreements with you, or any other action that we in our sole discretion deem appropriate.|
|We will communicate with you by sending an email message from the CBSi domain to your contact email address associated with the app.
To receive ongoing communications from us, ensure that your email address is current and that you do not filter out any such messages.
|These policies are subject to change at any time without prior notice as we deem necessary. Your continued use of the CBSSports.com Fantasy Platform constitutes acceptance of those changes.|
Service Level Agreement